Public sculpture by Bert Flugelman, purchased by Kiama Council in 2015.
These two memorials to Kiama's military history are located outside the original Kiama Council Chambers building, Manning Street, Kiama.
This public sculpture by Vivienne Lowe was erected in memory of Joseph Weston outside the Kiama Council Chambers in Manning Street, Kiama, to replace the original damaged monument.
Located at Kiama Harbour, where pelicans are a regular sight, this sculpture is a reminder of our responsibility to care for our environment.
Find out how 'First Fleeter' John Gowen came to be in Kiama for his final resting place
The obelisk, originally erected outside the Kiama Post Office, represents the point from which all distances were to be measured, as ascertained by the Government Survey in 1861.