At the library
The Find Legal Answers Tool Kit is a collection of up to twenty plain-English books about the law, produced by the State Library of New South Wales and available at Kiama Library.
- Companion animal law guide New South Wales. 2nd ed
- Defend yourself: facing a charge in court. 3rd ed
- The family law handbook. 4th ed
- Fined out: a practical guide for people having problems with fines. 4th ed
- Guilty your honour: representing yourself in NSW local courts when charged with drink driving. 3rd ed
- How to run your own court case: a practical guide to representing yourself in Australian courts and tribunals (non-criminal cases)
- Just a piece of paper? Making your AVO work for you. 4th ed
- The law handbook: your practical guide to the law in New South Wales. 14th ed
- Neighbours and the law. 2nd ed
- Rest assured: a legal guide to wills, estates and funerals in New South Wales. 5th ed
- Seniors guide to consumer rights in NSW
- Sexual assault: your rights and the law
- Speaking for myself: planning for later life decision-making
- Strata living: get involved
- Tenants’ rights manual: a practical guide to renting in NSW. 4th ed
- Women and family law. 10th ed
- Youth justice: your guide to cops and court in NSW. 4th ed
Free pamphlets are also available at Kiama Library.
Find Legal Answers online
Get legal help online that’s free and easy to understand. Find Legal Answers has a great selection of topic-specific resources, advice on how to get started, and links to relevant legal services.