The Drug Info book collection is a collection of up to ten plain-English books about drugs and alcohol, produced by the State Library of New South Wales. Find out how drugs affect your health, what community services are available, and what the law is in NSW regarding drugs and alcohol.
- Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol
- The grog book
- A guide to coping: support for families faced with problematic drug use
- Healthy spirit healthy community: a guide to drugs and alcohol within our community
- A quick guide to drugs & alcohol, 3rd edition
- Teenagers, Alcohol and Drugs: What your kids really want and need to know about alcohol and drugs
Free pamphlets are available from the library.
Access Drug Info online for more information.