Location: Town Hall, Fern Street, Gerringong.
Tuesdays 9.30am to 12.30pm
Thursdays: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Phone number: (02) 4234 2302
As a branch of Kiama Library, Gerringong Library shares resources with Kiama, including a regular exchange of books and other items.
Other services and resources available include:
- A computer for public use.
- Free Wifi is available in and around the library 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday, Saturday 9:30 to 2pm.
- A standing Wifi bench with power outlets is available in the Town Hall foyer for brief Wifi usage.
- A printer, photocopier, scanner.
- The Kiama Independent.
- Children's Story Time is a free event held on the first Thursday of the month from 10.30 am to 11.15 am. Suitable for preschoolers and toddlers.
With Gerringong’s increasing population, Kiama Council has recognised the need to expand the library service in Gerringong.
The development has been approved and we are anticipating construction starting soon. The new building on Blackwood Street will be a combination library, museum, display space, and community meeting rooms. Constructed on the site of the current School of Arts building and Gerringong Museum, the new plan incorporates the current heritage-listed elements into a multi-focus community space.
If you are interested in the new floor plan and how we hope to use the expanded space, click here.
If you are interested in how the Gerringong Library service has changed throughout history, click here.